Zazashoo's Return Policy
Send your item(s) back to our Return Centre in accordance with the following Return Policy:
1. You must fill out our return application here within 7 days.
2. Once the return application is approved you will receive an email with further instructions and how to purchase your return label.
3. Items must be returned within 14 days after the return application was approved.
- ZAZASHOO does not provide pre-paid return labels for international returns. You will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to our Return Centre in the UK and choose your own carrier.
- ZAZASHOO does not provide pre-paid return labels for customers in the UK. However, we will send you a link to a Collect+ return label via email once your return request has been approved. The cost for the return label is £4.40 + vat.
- Received damaged/defective or not as described items and items which have not been received within 60 days from the time of the order will be fully refunded back to the original payment method.
- If items are damaged, defective, not as described or incorrect we will ask for pictures as evidence via email.
- In these very specific cases and if the pictures provided are clear and they are showing the defective/intact/damaged/incorrect item(s) or if it is clearly visible that the item(s) do not look as described you do not have to return the item(s). ZAZASHOO puts emphasis on sustainability by offering customers to donate the item(s) to a local charity shop/neighbour/friend instead of returning them to our Return Centre in the UK. With this policy the customer does not have to pay for the return and we are keeping our carbon footprint as small as possible. As already mentioned above, the item(s) will be fully refunded back to the original payment method.
- We issue refunds to the original form of payment if any items on the order sell out and we are unable to replenish in a timely manner.
- If your shoes do not fit you can either exchange your item(s), get the whole amount refunded back to the original payment method or receive store credit.
- Sale items cannot be refunded.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and have original tags attached.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear to be accepted as refund items.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are received at our Return Centre.
- Return drop-offs are not accepted at our Return Centre or corporate office.
- Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit.
- ZAZASHOO return address: 92 Gleneldon Road, Ground Floor, SW16 2BE, London, United Kingdom
Additional notes: The return processing time-frame does not include the time needed for your return package to deliver to our facility. Depending on the shipping method and carrier selected, your return package may take several days to reach us. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in transit without proof of receipt and delivery.
HOW LONG DOES THE RETURNS PROCESS TAKE?
Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are received at our Return Centre. Depending on the shipping method and carrier selected, your return package may take several days to reach us. Please keep the return tracking number for your records.
Once your return has been processed, you will be notified.
Refunds can take up to 2-5 business days to clear and 7-10 business days for the amount to post to your account, depending on your financial institution.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding refunds, please email email@example.com and we will be more than happy to assist!
Worldwide FREE STANDARD SHIPPING.
DUE TO NEW CORONAVIRUS RESTRICTIONS THERE MIGHT BE MAJOR DELAYS WITH YOUR ORDER.
We ship to the following countries with tracked standard shipping:
- USA: 10 - 20 days
- Canada: 16 - 28 days
- Spain, France, Netherlands, Ukraine, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Switzerland, Belgium, Austria, Sweden, Czech Republic, Greece Croatia, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Slovakia: 10 - 20 days
- United Kingdom: 7 - 20 days
- Germany: 6 - 20 days
- Romania: 9 - 20 days
- Finland, Latvia, Denmark, Ireland, Lithuania, Hungary, Estonia: 10 - 18 days
- Turkey: 9 - 19 days
- Rest of the world: currently 15 - 40 business days
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic there may be long delays as shipments have to be inspected several times. Please be patient and let us know if you are worried about your shipment. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. #weareinthistogether
We are trying our best to get your order to your home safely.
Processing time of an order: This usually takes 1-5 business days. Processing time refers to the time that an order needs to be packed, labelled and delivered to the carrier for transportation.
Delivery times can increase due to unexpected delays caused by local holidays, bad weather or other factors.
We are doing our best and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- My order hasn’t arrived ! Sorry that your order hasn’t been delivered within our estimated delivery times yet. Check the tracking number we provided via email when the item was shipped.
- Wait until your estimated delivery date to receive your parcel.
- If it is past your estimated delivery date, check the latest tracking from the carrier on the tracking link.
- Unfortunately our customer services cannot change or fix delays experienced by carriers- so please only get in touch if there is no update from the carrier on their tracking.